Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Eagerly Anticipating Camp-iness



I have been eagerly anticipating pictures from photographer Ben DeCamp from our shoot last week. Funnest shoot ever, felt like I was 15 and fooling around in front my buddy's camera.
(Check his portfolio and bio out at www.thestyleshark.com and www.killerwhalepettingzoo.com).
I just got a few of the pics emailed to me, still waiting for more.
but there's the teaser!p.s.
I am going to keep my face out of this blog for a little while longer (remember...my striptease).

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes... first button, second button...stop there. You close your eyes, chuckle, feel like a
    sweet shiver traveling down along your body, from your scalp to your toes... The someone there
    with you stops unbuttoning...this is too fast. Like a sweet dessert, you don't want it to be over
    just when all your senses start really enjoying it. Do you want to play a game? A game? Yes! OK ...
    these are the rules ...

    ReplyDelete