Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sometimes a cigar is not just a cigar



You can also catch this video on youtube.com:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5JHLclqPfA

Photographer: Corto Stewart Maltese, we had not one but TWO shoots that day and he shot over 1200 frames! Photos from the shoots will be coming to me slowly, but if this video is any representative of the shots, I'm loving them already. Can you tell I was having fun? God I need as much fun as I can get!
You can find bit of Corto's work at www.pbase.com/cstewartmaltese

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What an astute observation in your Blog of 10/24/2009... You hit the nail right on the head with your comparison.. It is certainly food for thought to the novice reading your depiction... A very keen Observation!....
    Rahndeuve Studios

    ReplyDelete