Monday, October 12, 2009

Welcome...to me


This would be my first blog ever, unless you count myspace which I was using a couple of years ago- but then it wasn't like this, I wasn't blogging about one particular topic and anonymously at that (though I don't know how long I can stay anonymous, apparently I am itching to come out of the closet, thus the reason for the blog?)
So what am I talking about? I am talking about getting naked. No, not being a tree hugging nudist resort visiting type naked (all the power to naked people everywhere though), but being photographed naked.
Out of seemingly nowhere, last month I invited photographers to take photos of me naked.
I beckoned to the photographers with some personal information about me, one being that I am a fashion stylist. Not sure why I found it so important to state, maybe I am hiding behind gimmicky irony to save face? But if that was the case, why do I allow myself to be photographed with my face?
I just randomly remembered something I learned in highschool (a Yeshiva, ironically...again); The Talmud teaches that if one has a desire to kill he should sublimate his desire and become a butcher.
I feel like I'm giving away more about myself than I should.
This is supposed to be a slow and seductive striptease.
So I'll readjust myself and button my coat, but I'll keep my gloves off...
(Image above is by photographer Patrick D. Wade, check his work out at www.patrickdwade.com)

3 comments:

  1. Imagine, just imagine... Someone looking at you: buttoned up coat and no gloves.
    What's under your coat? A black long dress? A deep decollete
    giving out just a glimpse of the sweet roundness of your breasts?
    A side-slit gown that creates dreams of the sexy line of your full figure?
    Or just a piece of see-through lingerie that betrays more of the details of your body?
    Or just nakedness. The sexy, erotic, vibrating, powerful nakedness of a female body with an
    unsure promise of pleasure that could vanish at the sound of a single wrong word? What?
    That someone looking at you gets closer, and starts unbuttoning your coat...while you watch, in silence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY Cool! Looking forward to much more.

    www.martinivision.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete